2.03.2011

Just some things :)



When I come home from Zumba, I shout into the back a "Hello!" to my Grandma.
She follows up with a "Hi! How was Zumby?"
LOVE that


I want a vacation to California.
Mostly for the beach.
Mostly for my cousins.
Mostly for the California smell.
Mostly for the Monteray Bay Aquarium.
Mostly because I want to stalk Conan O'Brian.
What a deliciously tall creepy ginger. :)


I am absolutely in love with the red in my hair. <3


I am getting SO excited for Glee to start!
3 more days!!!


I really am starting to miss snuggly sleepovers.
Mostly because he was a perfect space heater.


Green Olives stuffed with minced pimento are my FAVE.


I wish I could have a dog.
But when I think about it seriously, I decide it's best I don't.
I think my pup would get jealous.
does that make sense?


There's a boy at work.
He's in college.
He wants to go to med school.
He plays the piano.
He looks very similar to a certain single father I used to be all about.
I crochet him things during our shift.
He complimented my eyes today.
i think he should ask me on a date.


I'm pretty cold right now.


I LOVE that Jodi is hooked on Zumba now!


I need to stop looking at Blogs when I'm on my phone.
Because I ALWAYS want to comment.
But then my phone flips out and won't let me
And then I forget when I get back on the computer.





5 comments:

Jodi said...

I love zumba so much it hurts.

Cecilia said...

You are sooo cute! I love you!

Shandi said...

ahh! I just squealed like a little girl when I saw your comment! :D

I love you!! Both!

Ashley said...

Love your pictures! :]

I would give anything for a trip back to California right now. There are so many things that make that place truly beautiful & breathtaking.

Gwiddle said...

I do that too (the wanting to comment when I am on my phone) Hehe. I want to go to California too! I am going to St. George today though!! I am so excited, hopefully it will be warm. Or atleast warmer than here. I'm so sick of the cold! Have a good day sweet thang! :)