2.11.2011

Woops!

I didn't get a chance to get on a computer yesterday, so no weigh-in Wednesday for me... but here I am to make up for that today!




This weeks loss: 0lbs (okay.. like .2 of a loss...)
Total Loss: 6lbs

Super Bowl Sunday destroyed my diet for the week! But whatevz. It was delicious... I was also pretty depressed and unmotivated this week, up until today, so unfortunately I ate out more than in and spent more time sleeping than up doing things. :/ Boo.

************************

I just need to say real quick... Tonight's Conan was pretty disappointing. And George Lopez is NOT funny. ughhh.

************************

I had to go to court today. Unfortunately, I was quite a pro at making poor decisions about 4 years ago, and I'm STILL paying for it. I thought it was all taken care of and I was done and over it, until about 3 weeks ago when I got a letter in the mail saying that I was being found guilty of my Plea in Abeyance (which means I didn't enter a plea, just promised to not get in any more trouble and do all of the court ordered counseling and pay my fine, and after 18 months the charge would be dropped and not show on my record) and needed to appear for sentencing. I was shocked. I finished my counseling. Haven't gotten in any trouble. And have paid such a ridiculous about of money to the Utah court system that if I had all of that money now, my car would almost be paid off. I called the next day first thing in the morning to find out what was going on. The clerk told me that I had missed a court date, then after I argued that this was the only letter I received, realized that the letter for that court date had been returned and had a post office sticker stating that it was unable to forward. She then told me that I had a balance left on my fine, so that might be why also. So I went and paid off the rest of that fine. Anyhow, at court the Judge brought both of those issues up, then saw that I had paid the balance on my fine. And after I explained that I never got the letter, he looked through my file and saw that the original letter was right there in front of him. He then looked through the reason for my Plea being revoked and said that I never finished my court ordered counseling. SERIOUSLY!?!?!?! Ugh... It's so frustrating. I was in counseling for over a year because of this! And the second I had that paid off, I went straight to the Clerk and gave them the papers of my completion. The judge told me to just bring in another copy and they'll close my case successfully. Which is good and all, but I was still upset that they LOST MY FREAKING PAPERS! Before I left the courthouse I went back into the Clerk to find out WTF happened. Turns out they had put it with the wrong case (this is all so embarrassing, but yes, as stated before... I wasn't making the smartest decisions there for a while..) so they have the proof-- just not where it's supposed to be. And since that case is closed, it would take a month for them to get it, so I couldn't just take it back into the judge and have it done with right then. It's all so frustrating!!! (just a note... If this judge wasn't the coolest Judge ever, and decided to revoke my plea as stated in my letter... I would have had to do SIX MONTHS in jail. All due to a stupid mistake that I had nothing to do with!)

At least now I can stop worrying, and I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.
****************
My computer freaked out last night, so here I am now to finish this post! :D
*****************

My best friend ever, and Cousin Alesia went with me to hold my hand and be my moral support for court. I just love her. :) After all the heavy, we were going to pop by my parents house to get some sinus medicine (I've developed a bit of a cold. Booo!) So we called my Mom to see what she was up to and if we could come visit her for a minute. And have her read us a "stowee". We went to the school and hung out with my cute Librarian Mommy as she had story time with one of the classes. I love my Mama. :)

Then we went to Costa Vida for lunch her Alesia's man. DELISH! (the food, not her man. ha)

And then... (are you ready!?)
WE WENT TO HOBBY LOBBY!!!!
It was my very first Hobby Lobby experience! Oh it was so fantastic! Oh I wish we could have spent more time there! And that I had my own place to buy EVERYTHING there to decorate with! But we got feathers to make me some feather hair extensions! And I got a few things to make shirts a little easier. :) And I've been trying to come up with an excuse to go again!

On the drive home Alesia said she needed a bobby pin, I handed her two, and she proceeded to do her hair like this. (obviously, she found more than just my two in her purse to do the rest of her hair!)
The lighting in this picture is so awful... we look gray. But I love her. So it's goin up!


Hope everyone had a good week, and have good plans for the weekend!


2 comments:

Gwiddle said...

Okay Shando 0.2 is still a loss!! & not a gain:) GOOD JOB GIRL. Atleast you didn't gain 0.8 booO! Also I haven't been eating the best the past few days so I am a little worried about next wednesday. I am thinking about doing the HCG diet.. Seriously. I am sorry about all of your court troubles. They sound so annoying-especially now that you are not doing whatever it was. I am so glad that I never got in trouble with the law. First off my parents would have killed me sooo ughh.. Yeah. Anyways I hope that everything works out and you don't have to pay any more money. Also get well soon dear friend, being sick sucks! &&&&& I need to go to HOBBY LOBBY again real soon. Have a great weekend pretty lady.

Janett said...

I love you Shandi Bandi! I am always amazed by how grown up and mature you are. I'm so proud of you :) Also, maybe I need to go to Hobby Lobby with you sometime, that sounds like fun.