11.10.2010

Day 10 - Songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyper, mad.

Songs I listen to!

When I'm Happy:
Atmosphere- Always Comin' Back Home to You, Sunshine (just gotta not think about why it was written..)
The Cramps- Cornfed Dames
Eagles of Death Metal- Solid Gold
Fabienne Delsol- Chills and Fever
LMFAO- I'm in Miami Bitch
MC Chris- Fett's Vette
... and a lot more

When I'm Sad:
Bright Eyes- Bowl of Oranges
Atmosphere- Wild Wild Horses
Cursive- The Ugly Organ album
Kiss- Shandi
Motorcycle- As the Rush Comes
She & Him- Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want
RZA- Drama
LMFAO- I'm in Miami Bitch
... again, there are a lot more

When I'm Bored:
Atmosphere- They Keys to Life VS 15 Minuts of Fame, National Disgrace
Beyonce- Diva
The Black Lips- Bad Kids
The Cramps- Human Fly
Journey (and Glee Cast)- Don't Stop Believin'
Gorillaz- All Alone, White Light
LMFAO-I'm in Miami Bitch
... and more. ha!

When I'm Hyper:
LMFAO- I'm in Miami Bitch, Don't Wanna Be
Andrew W.K.- Party Hard
The Doors- Touch Me
IMA Robot- Here Come the Bombs
Oingo Boingo- Little Girls
Save Ferris- Come on Eileen
... etc.

When I'm Mad:
Atmosphere- Bird Sings Why the Caged I know, Cats Van Bangs
Dethklok- The Dethalbum
The Distillers- Dismantle Me
No-Cash- Run Your Pockets
Leftover Crack- Gang Control, Gay Rude Boys Unite
RZA- Drama


BlahBlah... No Pictures. Suckas! ;)

3 comments:

Gwiddle said...

I'm in Miami bitch! haha.. I love you! :)

Shandi said...

Haha! It's the best song!!!

LMFAO= the best!

Delirium said...

So I would follow you but you deleted me off facebook and that makes me think you hate me. :(

If you don't hate me let's totally be blog buddies! Haha.