11.10.2010

Day 9 - Something you're proud of in the past few days.

Haven't really done much in the last few days...

I went to work for my last few days of Halloween City this year. It was sad. It's so stressful during the season, but when it's all said and done, it's definitely a bummer. Luckily I made a ton of new friends there this year, and got to reunite with my favorite lady. I'll miss it though. for sure.


Oh!! And I went to Zumba tonight! As I said before, this is the MAIN reason I'm so happy the Halloween store is only temporary. Working both jobs and NEVER being home made it so I was eating fast food waaaaaaaaaayyyyy more than I would have liked. And no Zumba + too much fast food is a TERRIBLE combination! All of my feeling fit, and toned, and awesome went dowwwwwn the drain! :/ ugh. I mean... I suppose I still feel good, but I can't wait to be back on a healthier eating routine and regular Zumba-ing. (And always looking for new Zumba virgins to get hooked with me! *cough*Heidi&Jodi*cough*) ;)


hmm.. I think my computer is messing up, so I'ma go ahead and publish this and hope it works. :/

1 comments:

Gwiddle said...

HAHA. I love you! I still need to lose a few pounds before I dare to brave zumba! One day Shandi, one day.