11.10.2010

Day 9- CONTINUES!!!!

Haha... So, thanks to my computer crappin' out on me last night, and my being on a Zumba high not being able to go to sleep and coming up with more and more things I was proud of, I am back to continue with Day 9


And here we go!
****************************

I finally cut and painted my toenails! I haven't done anything with them aside from a little trim-down last month. I had a little tiny patch of red polish left on both of my big toes, and that's it. And now they're cute and shaped and bright blue. Go me! ;) (I'd post a picture... but I don't like my feet. Ew.) Now I just need to get my fingernails under control so I can stop stabbing Matthew to death when we wrestle.

Crap. There was so many other things I thought of last night, and now I can't think of ANY of them. :/ oh well.. On to Day 10 I suppose...

1 comments:

Gwiddle said...

I hate when you try to go to bed and your mind starts racing! I've gotten my best ideas from those times though:) I need to polish my nails so bad!